Have you ever had a family member or a friend that you loved so much you just wanted to yell it from the roof tops and hand that person an award? Well, here’s your chance! These little cupcake wrapper ribbons are easy and addictive to make. Topped with an adorable Valentine sticker by Minted, pretty soon you’ll be awarding your whole neighborhood with these babies. I had a hard time stopping myself.
Isn’t this little heart fellow with the mustache and hat just to die for? Adorable! Not only do these fabulous little awards make a perfect enough Valentines themselves, but they also make extremely pleasant gift bows, bag tags, and candy heart toppers. Instantly add a little retro to your Valentines gift!
And, I said they were easy to make. You ready?
Here’s what you will need:
- Valentine Stickers
- Regular sized cupcake wrappers
- Double sided tape
- Wide ribbon
- Gather 3 cupcake wrappers together and fringe the edges.
- Repeat with second set of cupcake wrappers, except trim the cupcake wrapper 1/4 inch all around the edges.
- Separate all the fringed cupcake wrappers and tape them together, one at a time, with the double sided tape.
- Place a sticker on the top and tape some ribbon to the back!
- Repeat, and repeat until you’ve made a million of these cute little awards.
They are, seriously, so much fun. These make great teacher gifts, friend gift, as well as candy-free Valentines for those parties and classes where candy isn’t invited. Or, leave an award on top of the gift to that special someone in your life. The possibilities are endless. Just as I had a hard time limiting the amount of awards I made, I had an equally hard time choosing which award was actually my favorite. Which do you like the best? I’m leaning towards the black and white heart (pictured below).
Not quite your Valentines? Check out more Valentine Day inspiration here!
This post is sponsored by Minted. All content, photographs, and opinions are my own! Thank you for supporting my sponsors that help keep this party-of-a-blog going.