But you can protect yourself from many diseases with the help of a simple simulator, that is, a treadmill for home use. It fits perfectly into any interior, and you can plan your training for any time, unlike traditional running.
Regular exercising on the treadmill allows you to quickly improve the physical condition and achieve impressive results. And it is the secret of treadmill continued popularity. Needless to say, such training is the best solution when dealing with excess weight. A home running simulator will greatly benefit the whole family.
Well, even a child is able to cope with the operation of such a simulator nowadays. Modern treadmills are functional and compact. The weather or heavy load at work will no longer be an obstacle to a healthy lifestyle.
The treadmill will bring you the following advantages:
- Cardio training of the heart and blood vessels will relieve heart diseases and prolong life;
- Attractive body shape since fats are burned, muscles are strengthened a
- Improved metabolism as it normalizes weight and skin condition;
Why Bowflex 3 Series Treadmill?
Bowflex produces home fitness equipment for more than 30 years. The range of their products starts with a simple tracker and up to home gyms. Their treadmills are of high quality and performance, and at the same time belong to an average price category. The simulators have one of the best running surfaces on the market. They are equipped with the latest technology which enables the user to track workout results.
Let’s review the features of the model 3 Series treadmill.
- Engine power: 1.75 HP
- Weight: 298 lbs
- Speed: 10 mph
- Incline level: up to 12%
- Running deck size: 20″ x 54″
- Folding function
- Allowed user weight: 275 lb
Main features of Bowflex 3 Series Treadmill
- Workout Programs. The treadmill comes with 6 modes of training. They include the following regimes: manual, cardio, running, weight loss, speed interval jogger, hill intervals.
- Heart Rate Monitoring. Heart rate monitoring is carried out by special sensors located on the handrails. A proper grip during a workout will help you continuously monitor your heartbeat and adjust the exercise intensity if needed.
- The maximum speed is 10mph. The higher the maximum speed is, the more intensive your workout can be. It will considerably diversify the training process. For trained users, the recommended maximum speed is 10 mph (for comparison, the average speed of a pedestrian is 2.5 – 3 mph).
- Incline ability. The incline angle is the range by which the running belt can be raised (from 0 to 15%). Changing the angle of the running belt increases the load, makes the workout more diverse, allows you to train according to certain programs (the Hills program), focuses on other muscle groups. There is an automatic and manual adjustment of the inclination of the running belt. The automatic adjustment can be done while running, which is very convenient for the users.
- Amortization. Shock absorption of a running cloth is very important as it protects joints, makes exercising more comfortable and pleasant. You need to choose treadmills with good amortization if you have problems with the joints you have a lot of extra weight. It is an important feature if you plan to train on a daily basis.
- 4-window LED display. Workout progress is shown on 4 screens. The bright display will keep you informed on the most essential parameters of your training: speed, amount of burned calories, covered distance, pulse rate.
- Space Saving design. The compactness of the treadmill also matters. When folded, some models can fit under a bed or in a closet. But you should note that compact treadmills are less powerful and reliable.
Transportation wheels. The sporting machine is quite heavy but the manufacturer adjusted rollers for easier transportation.
The treadmill can be used for completely different purposes, so determine your needs in advance. If you suffer from obesity, then choose a soft surface simulator. With its help, spinal injuries can be avoided. If you purchase a treadmill only for walking, then you can find simulators with lower running speed. The size of the running deck should be medium length. But if you plan to run, you need to purchase a product whose canvas moves much faster. And Bowflex 3 series treadmill will easily cope with this task. An extended deck will give you the opportunity to achieve a more effective result. This simulator is good for a small apartment due to its folding feature. Inset programs allow practicing the various intensity of the workouts. Well- equipped Bowflex treadmill is a good choice. But there are more modern machines with more advanced features at the same price. The following model may be also interesting for you