In the process of running and walking, the body significantly speeds up the metabolism and releases a huge amount of energy. Calories are burned, the entire circulatory system is saturated with oxygen – it improves overall health and improves health.
There is not always a desire to go outside to run (rain, snow, slush, drifting neighbors, etc.), and if there is a treadmill at home, then you can run anywhere.
So, in a few weeks, you will feel lightness in the body, energy boost, and great mood for the whole day.
What are the advantages of Proform 650 lt treadmill?
The owner of the Proform brand is Icon Health and Fitness. It is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of fitness equipment. So, their goods are worth attention. There are many Proform treadmills in the market. And I would like to concentrate on Proform 650 lt which is the average model in the range.
The first thing to mention is the appearance of the simulator. It looks reliable and solid, equipped with a spacious deck. The treadmill is equipped with a commercial-grade powerful motor which presupposes its durability. Another thing to note is the incline ability of treadmill. Even the slightest incline can considerably improve the results of your workouts. Let’s have a deeper look at the other characteristics.
Winning features of Proform 650 lt treadmill.
- Powerful motor. It is responsible for the mechanism of smooth performance. This Proform model is equipped with Continuous Duty Rating (CHP) motor which is really a luxury level. It provides a noiseless operation.
- iFit technology. This treadmill model is compatible with iFit application. It is free, and you can make use of it from any corner of the world. With a small subscription fee, you will get access to personalized coaching feature. It is easy to enjoy workouts hosted by fitness trainer celebrities.
- Control buttons. The machine is equipped with control buttons. You can initiate easily not only start, stop, but also speed and incline level. The manufacturer offers 5-speed modes and 5 incline levels to adjust your workout in the most desirable way.
- LCD screen. Its size will impress you. It is 6” mounted in the center. This is an inevitable constituent of simulators to keep the user informed of the workout progress. You can easily program your training or make adjustments to it. The treadmill can be simply adjusted to Endurance, Tempo, and Peak zone.
- The spacious deck. The size of the deck is really impressing. It is 20 inches x 55 inches. So it is good even for very tall users. You should always check this parameter when choosing a treadmill as budget variants normally have a much smaller running path. Smaller decks are fine for walking but for comfortable running, and it is better to opt for bigger deck versions.
- Incline control. Up to 10% incline possible. The user may enjoy imitation of uphill walking. Exercising with incline will provide an efficient workout to your legs.
- 16 programs. The treadmill comes with a built-in set of workout programs. They are grouped in sections for calorie control, time monitoring, performance focus, and distance.
It is a bit of a task to test all programs to choose the workout session which will suit you the best. But at the same time, it is a very important feature for beginners who are new to workouts. Ready-made programs will greatly help to build your training from moderate mode to a more intensive load.
- Heart rate control. The treadmill has grip sensors. Sometimes users do not find them very convenient to use. And there is a different method to measure your heart rate. The treadmill has a built-in compatible wireless heart receiver. You will just need to buy a chest strap which is a very affordable cost.
- Special cushioning. The manufacturer added special padding to the deck to give maximum comfort to your training. This feature protects joints and shortens the body recovery time.
- Cooling fan. It is another essential feature to make your exercising enjoyable from the first minutes.
- Space-saving folding ability. The treadmill is convenient to store even in a small apartment. When you do not need it, you can easily lift up the running deck to a vertical position. The simulator has transportation wheels. But it is still important to mention that the machine is quite heavy and it is not meant to be folded every day. It would be best if you can find a permanent place for it,
- Dimensions: 72” x 35.5” x 57”
- Weight: 209.5 lbs
- User weight allowance: 300 lbs
- Running deck: 20” x 55”
- Space-saving folding design
The Proform brand is represented by a big selection of sporting equipment. Their goods are well-known and popular among customers. The essential benefit is a wide range of prices making the goods affordable to various social groups. Every year new models appear on the market. And each of them is updated to become a better version of its predecessor. When buying a treadmill, it is important to read reviews of a few models to choose the one which matches all your personal requirements. But any Proform treadmills are worth investments. For today these simulators are official treadmills of the Boston Marathon. So if professional sportsmen trust their skill training with them, you will not be disappointed.